HOW IT WORKS…
2-Drop off your items that you have hung.
3-Pick up unsold items after the sale OR have unsold items donated.
- To register, go to www.myconsignmentsale.com/take2, click on the join link and you can fill out your registration form.
- If you consigned with us at our last sale, you must register but your seller ID # will be the same.
- Once you have submitted your registration form, you will receive a welcome email from us with your consignor ID#.
- Consignors set their own price, price items to sell;
- All items must be priced in multiples of .50;
- If you are not printing out tags from the myconsignmentsale.com website, please use the tags template provided under the Documents page;
- Make sure your Seller # is on the tag, if not, you cannot get paid;
- Legibly write the price on the tag. Please do not use a thick marker when pricing. For example: a $1.50 could end up looking like $1.00 if a thick marker is used;
- Use BRIGHTLY colored heavy cardstock - please try to use reds and oranges - on items you would like returned to you;
- Use GREEN - traffic light green - heavy cardstock on items you would like to be part of the 1/2 price sale but returned to you when the sale is over;
- Use PLAIN WHITE heavy cardstock on items you would like to be part of the 1/2 price sale and donated.
- Pin or use a clothes tagger to tag your clothes. Place the tag on the label or seam whenever possible to minimize holes on the garment;
- Items will NOT be sold without tag, seller ID #, or a price.
Gently used children's clothes, ALL SEASON, up to size 14
(item should be less than 5 yrs old, clean and any small repairs should be made)
0-12 months infant clothes - A combined total of 15 items in these sizes
Holiday Outfits - must be current
Special Occasion Clothes
Children’s Shoes/Dress Shoes
Flip-flops/sandals, all summer shoes
Cribs - made after June 28, 2011
Car seats (less than 5 yrs old)
Walkers with a base no less than 36 inches wide
Gently used books
DVD’s in original covers
Toys – must be in working order
And lots more
Clothes older than 5 years old
Metal painted toys
Crib/Toddler Bed Mattresses
Any toys containing high contents of lead
Any item that has been recalled
Bath seats that attach with suction cups to the tub floor and made before 2007
Any item that may contain phthalate
Car seats must by LESS than 5 years old and NOT have been in a car accident. It is each consignor's responsibility to make sure their item has not been on a recall list. If you have any concern as to whether or not your item has been on a recall list, please check with www.cpsc.gov or http://www.nhtsa.gov/Safety/CPS. There is also a used seat checklist, please check with http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/usedseat.aspx.
Toys containing a lead content higher than allowed by law will NOT be accepted. The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 sets strict limits for lead content in any item sold. Therefore, if there is any question as to whether or not a toy contains lead, for the safety of children, that toy will not be accepted. To read The Act in its entirety please go to http://www.cpsc.gov/cpsia.pdf
If possible, please include instruction manual for toys and baby equipment.
If you are not sure if an item will be accepted or not, please ask.
- Drop off your items at ST. KEVIN'S GYMNASIUM, on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, from 10:30pm to 11:30pm or on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, FROM 12pm to 6pm;
- Bring with you the executed consignment agreement, located under the Contact Info & Documents page;
- Bring with you an empty box with your seller ID clearly marked on all sides IF you plan on picking up your items after the sale;
- Please have all items sorted by size and gender.
- All items will be subject to inspection and rejected if not deemed acceptable.
- Please make sure your items are clean, without stains, if any little repairs need to be made, a button sewn on etc., please make these repairs. The nicer your clothes and toys look the more likely they are to sell;
- A tags template is available on the Documents page. Please print tags on heavy card stock paper as regular paper rips easily;
- All sizes must be numeric on tag;
- Pin or use a clothes tagger to tag your clothes;
- Place the tag on the label whenever possible to minimize holes on the garment;
- Securely tape the price tag to the larger items;
- Items will NOT be sold without a tag;
- Please double check to make sure all the information is on the tag;
- Do not change price on tag using white-out or sticker, use a new tag; If any information needs to be changed, use a new tag;
- All clothes must be on a hanger. The hanger should look like a question mark when the front of the garment is facing you;
- Some clothing may be easier to sell when grouped together, such as onesies or socks, therefore they may be placed in a resealable bag. Please make sure the bag is taped shut and the tag taped to the outside of the bag securely;
- Shoes can be placed in resealable bags, zip tied together or the laces may be tied together. If placed in a resealable bag, please tape the bag shut and tape the tag to the outside of the bag. Please make sure the shoes are clean for the sale;
- Toys must be in working order. If a toy needs batteries make sure working batteries are included. Any small parts for a toy may be placed in a resealable bag, taped shut and secured to the toy;
- If there are multiple parts to an item that need to be placed in resealable bags, please tag all items but only put the price on one tag. The rest of the tags should read 2 of 3, 3 of 3 etc.
- Consignor is responsible for picking up all unsold items between 6:00-6:30pm on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018 at ST. KEVIN'S GYMNASIUM. Any item not picked up by 6:45pm on Saturday will become the property of Take 2 and be donated to charity.
- Please note pick-up may be earlier if sorting gets done quickly. We will send an email or text to let you know.
- Consignors will receive 55% of the asking price of the item;
- If the consignor volunteers for one full 3 hour shift they will receive 65%
- If the consignor volunteers for two full 3 hour shifts they will receive 75%