If you would like to consign with us but do not have time to organize, hang and tag your items we will do it for you.
How does it work?
* You register as a consignor at www.myconsignmentsale.com/take2.
* In the notes section on your account page, you want to type in ez consign service and if you would like your unsold items to be donated or returned to you.
* We will contact you (or you can email us at email@example.com) to set up a time to drop off your consignment items to us.
*We organize, price, tag, hang and bring your items to our sale.
*All items will be full price the Friday of the sale and 1/2 price on the Saturday of the sale. If you have an item that you would like to be full price both days, please let us know.
*Your inventory will be entered into the www.myconsignmentsale.com/take2 site under your consignor number. Your can find your sold items listed there after the sale as well.
* You receive a check from your sold items.
What do I need to do prior to dropping off my consignment items?
* Clothing items MUST be freshly laundered, free of stains, rips and tears.
* Items need to be current, meaning within 5yrs old.
* Toys must be in working conditions, toys that need batteries must have working batteries, all toys must be clean.
* Shoes need to be clean and in new or like new condition.
* All consignment items need to be dropped off in boxes with your name clearly marked.
* Any larger items that do not fit in bags or boxes, must be labeled somewhere with your name with either a post it note, or taped piece of paper with your name.
* Please bring with you at your appointed drop off time a copy of your ez consignor agreement. You can find the link for this below.
What percentage does an ez consignor receive?
* We ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for this information.
Can I shop the consignor pre sale?
* Yes, you are welcome to shop the consignor presale.
Can I volunteer at the sale?
*Absolutely! We can always use volunteers. The volunteers are a huge part of what makes our sale so well run and organized!
Thank you and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!